Never be fooled by anyone telling you Davis Paint & Collision Auto Center is “not on their list” of approved automotive repair facilities. The truth is, you have a right to choose a reputable vehicle repair company you can trust. Davis Paint & Collision Auto Center works with ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES. When you choose Davis Paint & Collision, you know your experience will be efficient, convenient, and all work will be completed by certified technicians, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty. Your Estimator will handle everything directly with your insurance company. So, relax! You and your vehicle will be back on the road in no time.
Davis Paint & Collision Auto Center is a direct repair facility for many top rated insurance companies. This allows us to decrease your repair time as approval times are shortened. We have an established reputation with most insurance companies which improves your repairers’ efficiency and time.
Give Us A Call Today, Processed While You Wait!
All customer will be asked by their insurance company to complete a survey upon completion of repairs. These surveys are very important to Davis Paint & Collision and we ask you to take the time to complete a survey on your customer satisfaction. Below is an example of survey questions you might be asked.
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your satisfaction with Davis Paint & Collision repair quality?
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your satisfaction with the customer service you received at Davis Paint & Collision?
- Was your vehicle ready when promised or early?
- Did Davis Paint & Collision keep you informed during the entire process?
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your satisfaction with the cleanliness of the vehicle when it was returned to you by Davis Paint & Collision?
- On a scale of 1-10, how likely is it that you would recommend Davis Paint & Collision to a friend or colleague?
- After repairs, was it necessary to return your vehicle for re-work?
Remember, honesty is imperative! To the insurance companies, if we do not receive a good remark or a 10 on all answers we did not perform to our highest standards. If you have any questions or concerns please allow us to address these before you take a survey. Your input is greatly appreciated and your satisfaction is important to us!