Choosing an auto repair shop can be an intimidating challenge. For many of us, we postpone this decision until it’s absolutely necessary to get the car fixed. In our minds we either know someone that got taken advantage of or we have been taken advantage of ourselves. Having experiences like these makes us very cautious and for good reason. Luckily for you, you’re in good company, no pun intended. Here are a few benefits of having your car repaired at Davis Paint and Collision that will put you at ease.
- Davis Paint and Collision is a local, family run auto shop that has been serving Oklahoma residents since 1990. We’re not a national chain that only cares about profits. We believe in serving our neighbors with integrity because it is good for business in the long run. We tell you as it is and offer you options so that you can make informed decisions.
- We have 2 locations in Midwest City and Oklahoma City and we provide services 6 days a week to ensure that you have all the flexibility when you need us.
- Our staff is highly trained and we employ the latest technology in fixing your car. We hold numerous auto repair certifications including I-Car Gold Class Certified Shop, I-Car Steel Structural Certified Technicians, I-Car Non-Structural Certified Technicians, among others. We have invested in systems that allow us to repair your car while preserving the original condition. For example, the Paintless Dent Repair, or PDR as we like to call it, is a smart way to repair hail damage, minor dents & door dings while preserving your car’s original factory finish.
- Davis Paint and Collision is very proud of customers’ testimonials reported to a third party review company, Carwise. These authentic reviews speak for themselves and I’d encourage you to check them out. We go out of our way to take care of our clients and by doing that, make a difference in our community.
- Over the years we have developed experience in dealing with insurance companies. You have the right to choose a reputable auto repair company and we can help you with processing insurance claims. It’s just one of the ways we take care of our clients because we want you to have a smooth experience.